My name Tim and I have studied “International Tourism Management & Event Management” in The Netherlands, Bali, Bangkok and Costa Rica. Afterwards I have worked as a Flight Attendant for Europe’s largest airline. Since 2010 I am travelling around the world – first as a backpacker and now (mostly) in a more luxury way. I have been to 66 countries and counting. Read more about me here.
THE SITE OFFERS
- Best things to do for a wide variety of destinations
- Useful Travel Tips
- Reviews of luxury hotels, tours and products
- Best luxury hotels for a wide range of destinations
- Travel Gear Recommendations
- Interviews with other travel bloggers about how to explore their city like a local
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Professional representation of your brand or product.
- Expose your brand to a community of people interested in adding more adventures and luxury to their lives
- Ability to reach a large audience on multiple social media platform including twitter, facebook and instagram.
IF YOU SEE YOUR BRAND OR DESTINATION FITTING WITH MY PHILISOPHY, PLEASE CONTACT ME REGARDING
- Brand Ambassadorships/ Sponsoring
- Product, Tour and Hotel reviews
- Sponsored posts
- Banner advertisement
- Social Media features
- Appearance in promotional materials for the company
- Giveaways/ contests for my readers
- Press Trips
- Any other ideas? Tell me what you have in mind.
I AM PROUD TO HAVE WORKED WITH
For more information about universal-traveller.com, my Media Kit and to discuss advertising and partnership opportunities contact me by emailing me at info [at] universal-traveller [dot] com.
I look forward to working together with you!