The Two Seasons Coron Bayside Hotel and the Two Seasons Island Resort & Spa offer the perfect combination of a city and tropical island getaway and provide the best place to stay in Coron if you are looking for the best Coron luxury resorts.
The Two Seasons Hotel is an ideal base to explore Coron’s main attractions such as island hopping tours, wreck diving or a hike up to Mount Tapyas.
Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa is located on a private island. It takes around 35 minutes to get there by speedboat.
The Two Seasons Island Resort is total paradise and you will feel home from the first moment you arrive.
I stayed at both these Coron Palawan Hotels and really liked the combination of a hotel in town to explore Coron’s attractions and the Island Resort which offers ultimate relaxation.
In my Two Seasons Coron review I will tell you what to expect and what I liked most about both Coron 5 star hotels.
If you want the best resort in Coron, Palawan and the best luxury hotel in Coron, Palawan – then look no further!
Two Seasons Coron Bayside Hotel
The 2 Seasons Coron Bayside Hotel is a new luxury hotel in Coron Palawan and only the luxury 5 star accommodation on the island.
The hotel is getting excellent reviews for its high end facilities and fantastic views of the island and shaping up to be one of the best hotels in Palawan.
Two Seasons Bayside Hotel is located in the quiet town of Coron Town (not to be confused with Coron Island which is located across town and only accessible by boat), in the southeast of the island of Busuanga at the northern end of Palawan.
The Two Seasons Coron Town hotel is right on the water and is the perfect location for visitors wanting to explore the nearby island and Coron town.
To reach the Two Seasons Coron Bayside Hotel location, take a 45 minute flight from Manila (there are 2-3 flights per day) to Busuanga Airport.
From here it is a further 45 minutes by car to the hotel.
Directly outside the Coron Palawan accommodation are a few shops and it only takes around 5 minutes to get to the center of Coron by tricycle.
Nearby places to visit include:
- Kayangan Lake;
- Twin Lagoon;
- Siete Pecados;
- Barracuda Lake;
- Shipwreck dive sites;
- Culion Island; and
- Maquinit hot spring.
These places are best visited via a tour which can be arrange directly with the hotel.
Being one of the best hotels in Coron, Philippines, the Two Seasons Bayside Hotel offers 48 spacious rooms to choose from, with all rooms include the following:
- Air conditioning;
- iPod docking station;
- Flat screen TV;
- DVD Player;
- Mini Bar;
- Coffee and tea making facilities;
- Ceiling fan; and
Room types at the 2 Seasons Hotel Coron are as follows:
- Standard Rooms: Includes a king bed or 2 singles or 2 queen bed;
- Standard with Deck Access: These rooms include a king bed or 2 queen beds and include exclusive access to the deck area;
- Bayview Rooms: These rooms feature stunning views of Coron Bay and include either a king bed or 2 queen beds;
- Bayview Rooms with Deck Access: These room a perfect combination of the Bayview rooms and the standard rooms with deck access. Choose between a king bed or two queen beds;
- Panorama Suites: For the ultimate experience book into a panorama suite which features floor to ceiling glass walls with motorized blinds and a freestanding bathtub which also has great bay views. You can even watch the sunset from your bed! It is easy to see why this is the best hotel in Coron, Palawan!
I stayed in a Bayview room with a size of 27.3 square meters.
I was really impressed when I entered my room.
The view is amazing!
The King size bed was pretty comfortable and the room offered all the facilities I needed such as a Flat screen TV, safety box, air conditioning and fan, a small fridge and a sufficient amount of power plugs.
The bathroom has a size of 5,65 square meters with a spacious shower and a huge mirror.
There is no beach access from the Two Seasons Philippines Hotel, but the hotel has a stunning infinity pool (see image above) which looks over the the ocean and mountains.
The Food at Two Seasons Bayside Coron
Two Seasons Hotel Coron, has one restaurant called Baya Resto Lounge, where you can get breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers not only a wide range of delicious dishes but fantastic views of Coron Bay too.
If you are familiar with the Two Seasons hotel and resorts menu at their Boracay and Malaroyroy locations you will be pleased to know it is the same.
Be sure to try the Two Season signature dishes the Four Cheese Pizza or the Lengua Sisig.
Breakfast is served in buffet style including amongst others philippine breakfast, a bread station, bacon, corned beef hash, fruits of the season and a cooking station for omelette & waffles.
Check out more delicious meals served up 5 star hotel in Coron, Palawan below:
Lobster soup: Whispy beaten eggs in booked lobster head
Two Seasons Salad: Fresh greens with onions and tomatoes, sous vide egg and crips nori topped with seared tuna sashimi.
Truffle Shiitake Mushroom: Creamy pasta tossed in sliced shiitake mushrooms and black truffle essence.
Grilled US Angus Rib Eye Steak served with buttered vegetables and your choice of mashed potatoes or French Fries.
Things to do
Two Seasons Bayside is an ideal home base to explore Coron’s attractions such as the Hot Springs and Mount Tapyas.
At the front desk you can also book island hopping and wreck diving tours.
Read here what else you can do in Coron.
Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa
Two Seasons Coron Island Resort and Spa is a 5 star eco-friendly resort, the first of its kind in Coron.
In this world of luxury you will experience first class accommodation, adventurous island tours and top of the line recreational facilities.
This is the perfect spot for honeymooners and families alike who are looking for one of the best Coron, Palawan resorts.
The Two Season Island Coron, Palawan is located on a private island on the stunning Malaroyroy Peninsula in Bulalacao Island, Coron, Palawan.
The island is beautiful with heavenly waters teeming with marine life. Here you will find a 200 metre beach as well as another 200 metre beach with mangroves.
The island is otherwise uninhabited and the Two Seasons Resort is the only Bulalacao Beach Resort.
It is super easy and scenic to get here via a 35 minute speedboat ride from the private port at Two Seasons Bayside.
For the environmentally conscious traveler you will just love how the Two Seasons Resort Coron is a 100% self-sustaining island resort.
In order to protect the local environment, the Two Seasons Palawan Resort has built the following facilities to maintain an eco-friendly operation while ensuring the comfort of their guests:
- Desalination Plant: the Two Seasons Island Resort and Spa converts sea water to non-potable water producing 80 cubic meter of fresh water in a day.
- Generators: The resort is powered 24/7 by generators.
- Sewage Treatment Plant: Waste water is fed through the sewage plant which produces liquid that is clear and clean enough to be diverted back to the bathrooms for flushing. The Two Seasons Coron, Palawan Resort is a zero waste discharge establishment.
- Solar panels are used to power water heaters.
So not only is this one of the best resorts in Palawan, but it is also one of the most environmentally friendly too.
Two Seasons Island Resort offers accommodation in 42 high ceiling bungalows spread among the island’s lush tropical gardens.
All rooms include an iPod docking station, flat screen TV, DVD Player, mini bar, coffee and tea making facilities and a verandah.
Room types are as follows:
- Mountain Bungalows: Located among the tropical gardens, these bungalows are only a short walk to the beach and include a king bed;
- Seaview Bungalows: From the upper portion of the resort, these bungalows have sea views and include a king bed;
- Hilltop Bungalows: Set in the highest part of the resort, these bungalows are spacious with 2 queen beds and a dining area;
- Beach Bungalows: These bungalows have perfect for those guests wanting to be right on the beach or poolside and include a king bed;
- Island Tip Bungalows: As the name suggests, these bungalows are located on the tip of the island with beach views on both the west and east side. These bungalows include a king bed, verandah with outdoor jacuzzi and a massive luxurious bathroom.
- Sandbar Bungalow: There is only one Sandbar bungalow and it is located on the tip of the island where the sandbar connects to the islet of Bulog Dos offering absolutely breathtaking views. This bungalow contains a king bed, outdoor jacuzzi, lounge area, 2 verandahs and a massive luxurious bathroom.
I stayed in the Island Tip Bungalow. It is located on the island tip of the private Resort island and has a size of 36 square meters.
The bungalow has one king size bed, a huge LCD TV, a fridge, AC and a fan. The bathroom is huge with a great mirror and an amazing rainforest shower.
The highlight of the bungalow is however the private jacuzzi on the verandah from where you can watch the sunset and the beach.
With this stunning room, the Two Seasons hotel would have to be the best resort in Palawan for honeymoon.
The Food at Two Seasons Island Resort & Spa
The Two Season Island Resort & Spa provides 5 star resort dining in one of two of their restaurants – the Sulu Restaurant and the Bahura Bar.
The Sulu Restaurant
The Sulu Restaurant serves a variety of dishes in a gorgeous setting with views of the sea and surrounding islands.
Breakfast is either served á la carte or in form of a buffet.
Guests can choose amongst others between Continental, American, Oriental or Fitness breakfast. I ordered American Breakfast with bread, ham & cheese, muesli, fruits of the season, eggs and coffee.
It was really good and more than enough for two people. I could not finish it.
For lunch and dinner the 2 Seasons Hotel offers a wide range of dishes including seafood, salads, burgers, pasta, pizza, steak and a range of other first class dishes.
Pan-Grilled Salmon Steak served with saffron cream sauce, mashed potatoes and buttered vegetables.
My favourite dish was Crocodile in Coconut Milk. It is stewed in fresh coconut cream, mildly spiced with chili pepper and served with rice.
The Sulu Restaurant is open daily from 6 am to 10 pm.
The Bahura Bar
The Bahura Bar is situated in the centre of the peninsular with fantastic views of the east and west beaches, as well as being adjacent to the swimming pool.
It is the perfect location for cocktails at sunset as well as a range of other great bar snacks.
The Bahura Bar is open daily from 8 am to 10 pm.
The Narra Spa
The Two Seasons Island Resort’s Narra Spa offers a wide range of body treatments.
You can choose different massages, facials, wraps, scrubs and baths as well as make use of the various facilities such as jacuzzis, sauna, bathtubs, vischi showers and cooling pools.
I tried the Narra Spa Massage which takes 1.30 hours. It is a full body swedish massage with medium pressure to relax aching muscles and to stimulate circulation.
Before the massage started I could choose my favorite oil and had to answer some questions about possible injuries and problem zones.
I really enjoyed the spa treatment. The therapist was very professional and the atmosphere in the spa villa was relaxed.
After a visit to the Narra Spa, it is clear why this is one of the best Coron Palawan beach resorts.
Have you ever enjoyed a sauna with an amazing view off the sea?
Well, you can do it at 2 Seasons Resort Coron and afterwards relax in the jacuzzi. Guest can rent the whole villa with sauna and jacuzzi.
Being one of the best Coron beach resorts, the resort has a range of great recreation facilities for guests to use during their stay, including:
- 600 sqm adult and children’s pool with a waterslide;
- DVD Library;
- Free snorkel equipment;
- Game rooms;
- Pool Table; and
- A range of water sports equipment can be hired including kayaks, catamarans, paddle boats, stand up paddle boards, water skiing, banana boat and kite boarding.
Things To Do
Two Seasons Coron Hotel Resort offers diving and island hopping tours with their own private boats. You can also rent transparent kayaks and Stand-Up Paddle Boards or do snorkelling.
When you are looking for some more action you can do Waterski or Wake boarding.
I also enjoyed sunbathing at the beach and having a drink at the pool bar.
Was this post helpful? If so, be sure to pin it to refer to later!
Disclaimer: I was a guest at Two Seasons Bayside Coron and Two Seasons Island Resort & Spa. My opinions, as always, are solely my own.
Universal Traveller – Luxury Adventure Travel & Lifestyle