Pandanus Resort & Spa Mui Ne is the place to stay in Mui Ne Area and look for relaxation and restfulness. It opened in 2004 right next to the beach.
The accommodations are built in a huge garden with tropical plants, lakes with lotus blossoms, and small streams. Read here my Luxury Hotel Review – Pandanus Resort & Spa Mui Ne.
My first impression of the resort was very positive. It is a calm and peaceful place close to nature. The receptionist welcomed me, and the check-in was easy and fast.
After a refreshing shower, I went to the daily complimentary wine and cheese reception.
It is a good chance to meet other guests and get first-hand information from a destination expert on what to do in Mui Ne.
Steve, the Resort’s General Manager, uses this event to personally welcome his guests, which I highly appreciate. He is responsive and always motivated to answer the questions of his guests.
Pandanus Resort & Spa Mui Ne is located at Mui Ne Beach in Phan Thiet, Vietnam. The next big city with an international airport is Ho Chi Minh City, located about 215 kilometers east. The Red Sand Dunes are within walking distance, and the famous White Sand Dunes, which are claimed to be the driest spot in South East Asia, are less than 30 kilometers away. There are some small, local restaurants within walking distance to the resort, and a free transfer to Mui Ne city is provided at fixed times.
The rooms at Pandanus Resort are modern and equipped with all necessary air-conditioning facilities, mini-bar, refrigerator, balcony or terrace, in-room safe, and TV. Guest can choose between different types of rooms depending on what they are looking for.
Bars and Restaurants
Pandanus Resort offers a huge breakfast buffet that caters to all tastes. Moreover, every few days, the resort organizes a barbecue with live music at the pool. It is included if you book half board. Otherwise, it costs about $25.
Guests staying at Pandanus Resort can participate in a daily Yoga and Tai Chi class free of charge. I decided on the Yoga class, which takes part right next to the beach. It was a great experience, and the instructor was very friendly and patient.
What I loved about Pandanus Resort & Spa Mui Ne
- The atmosphere was very calm and relaxed.
- The staff was friendly and attentive. Everyone is doing his utmost to guarantee that all guests are comfortable and helpful in case of problems.
- The Resort has a private beach with sun beds.
- The pool is huge and surrounded by palm trees. The pool area is clean, a nice place to relax with a drink or a book.
- The hotel organizes a barbecue with live music at the pool every few days. It is included if you book half board. Otherwise, it costs about $25.
- The rooms are spacious and fully equipped with everything you might need.
- The hotel offers every morning at 8:15 am Tai Chi and 3 pm Yoga classes. Both are complementary.
- The breakfast selection is huge and caters to all tastes.
- The buildings are in a huge garden with tropical plants, lakes with lotus blossoms, and small streams. The whole area is very clean and neat.
- The resort has tennis courts, a basketball and soccer field, a playground for kids, billiards, and table tennis which guests can use free of charge.
- Guests can rent bikes for free to discover the area around the resort.
- Pandanus Resort offers a guided tour of Mui Ne and a Vietnamese cooking class.
- Pandanus Resort offers a daily complimentary wine and cheese reception where you can meet other guests and/ or get first-hand information from a destination expert on what to do in Mui Ne.
- The resort offers a complimentary transfer to Mui Ne city at fixed times.
Luxury Hotel Review – Pandanus Resort & Spa Mui Ne – Conclusion
I enjoyed my stay at Pandanus Resort & Spa and highly recommend it when looking for a quiet place. The location is excellent when visiting the famous Red and White Sand Dunes.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this!
Disclaimer: I was a guest at Pandanus Resort & Spa Mui Ne. My opinions, as always, are solely my own.
Protect your trip: With all our travel experience, we highly recommend you hit the road with travel insurance. SafetyWing offers flexible & reliable Digital Nomads Travel Medical Insurance at just a third of the price of similar competitor plans.