Pandanus Resort & Spa Mui Ne is the place to stay when you are in Mui Ne Area and looking for some relaxation and restfulness. It has opened in 2004 right next to the beach. The accommodations are built in a huge garden with tropical plants, lakes with lotus blossoms and small streams. Read here my Luxury Hotel Review – Pandanus Resort & Spa Mui Ne.
My first impression of the resort was very positive. It is a calm and peaceful place close to the nature. The receptionist gave me a warm welcome and the check-in was easy and fast. After a refreshing shower I went to the daily, complimentary wine and cheese reception.
It is a good chance to meet other guests and to get first hand information by a destination expert on what to do in Mui Ne. Steve, the General Manager of the Resort uses this event to welcome all of his guest personally which I highly appreciate. He is responsive and always motivated to answer the questions of his guests.
Pandanus Resort & Spa Mui Ne is located at Mui Ne Beach in Phan Thiet, Vietnam. The next big city with an international airport is Ho Chi Minh City which is located about 215 kilometers east. The Red Sand Dunes are in walking distance and the famous White Sand Dunes which are claimed to be the driest spot in South East Asia are less than 30 kilometers away. There are some small, local restaurants in walking distance to the resort and a free transfer to Mui Ne city is provided at fixed times.
The rooms at Pandanus Resort are modern and equipped with all necessary facilities such as air condition, mini bar, refrigerator, balcony or terrace, in room safe and TV. Guest can choose between different types of rooms depending on what they are looking for.
Bars and Restaurants
Pandanus Resort offers a huge breakfast buffet which caters for all tastes. Moreover, every few days the resort organises a barbecue with live music at the pool. It is included if you book half board. Otherwise it costs about $25.
Guests who are staying at Pandanus Resort can participate at a daily Yoga and Tai Chi class free of charge. I decided for the Yoga class which takes part right next to the beach. It was a great experience and the instructor was very friendly and patient.
What I loved about Pandanus Resort & Spa Mui Ne
- The atmosphere was very calm and relaxed.
- The staff was friendly and attentive. Everyone is doing his utmost to guarantee that all guests are comfortable and are helpful in case of problems.
- The Resort has a private beach with sun beds.
- The pool is huge and surrounded by palm trees. The whole pool area is clean, a nice place to relax with a drink or a book.
- Every few days the hotel organises a barbecue with live music at the pool. It is included if you book half board. Otherwise it costs about $25.
- The rooms are spacious and fully equipped with everything you might need.
- The hotel offers every morning at 8:15am Tai Chi and at 3pm Yoga classes. Both are complimentary.
- The breakfast selection is huge and caters for all tastes.
- The buildings are located in a huge garden with tropical plants, lakes with lotus blossoms and small streams. The whole area is very clean and neat.
- The resort has tennis courts, a basketball and soccer field, a playground for kids, billiards and table tennis which guests can use free of charge.
- Guests can rent bikes for free to discover the area around the resort.
- Pandanus Resort offers a guided tour to Mui Ne and a Vietnamese cooking class.
- Pandanus Resort offers a daily complimentary wine and cheese reception where you have the chance to meet other guests and/ or to get first hand information by a destination expert on what to do in Mui Ne.
- The resort offers a complimentary transfer to Mui Ne city at fixed times.
Luxury Hotel Review – Pandanus Resort & Spa Mui Ne – Conclusion
I really enjoyed my stay at Pandanus Resort & Spa and highly recommend it when you are looking for a quiet place. The location is excellent when you plan on visiting the famous Red and White Sand Dunes.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this!
Disclaimer: I was a guest at Pandanus Resort & Spa Mui Ne. My opinions, as always, are solely my own.