The Philippines has long been part of the destinations list of those wanting to journey through Southeast Asia and those looking to explore one of the best tropical paradises in the world.
It truly has everything you want in a vacation spot. The Philippines has splendid white beaches, with Palawan and Boracay leading the long list.
It is also home to massive shopping destinations, unique spots, and historical places. The capital city of Manila alone will keep you occupied for a full week!
In our Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide, you’ll find all the fantastic cities and breathtaking islands you must not miss.
Scroll a bit more, and you’ll find different types of accommodations worth checking out. From luxurious hotels to tropical nooks, the Philippines is ready to provide you with a truly unforgettable stay.
Curious to know when is the best time to visit the Philippine Islands? Wondering when the surfing season in Siargao is?
Check out our complete Travel Guide to the Philippines!
Popular Dishes of the Philippines That You Have To Try!
When you think about the Philippines, it is impossible not to think about the delicacies of visiting a different part of the country each time.
That’s the beauty of visiting this destination, that in every city, province, or town you are sure to find edible gems for the foodie in you to enjoy.
Are you up for something exotic? Read more about what is in a Pinapaitan, a Kwek Kwek, or a Tuslob Buwa.
How about something classic? There’s Pork Adobo, Longganisa, and Sisig, to name a few.
Is the tropical climate too hot for you? Filipino Halo-halo is the answer!
Indulging yourself in Filipino food is a good way of getting to know the destination at its core. Every dish has a cultural story, and every bite is a true delight.
Hungry for more? Read all about the popular dishes of the Philippines that you have to try!
Book your vacation now!
All the companies and products below are helpful to plan your trip. The travel experts of Universal Traveller use all of them because they make their lives easier.
- Agoda – Agoda is an amazing website to book hotel rooms. When we are traveling in Asia we do not use any other website.
- Booking.com – Booking is another great platform to look for hotels. Low prices, great selection, and an easy to use interface!
- Hostelworld – Hostelworld is in our opinion the best website to search for hostels. You can find rooms and beds of more than 35.000 accommodations in 180 countries.
- Get Your Guide helps you to find the best tours wherever you are heading to. It’s normally the first website that we check when we plan a trip to a new place.
- RentalCars – Rentalcars compares 900 companies at over 53,000 locations to guarantee you the best price.
- Momondo – Momondo is the first website we use when we are looking for a cheap flight.