This article may be sponsored or include a provided product or affiliate link. See the footer and Affiliate Disclaimer for full details.
Honda Bay is one of the best travel destinations in Palawan, Philippines. If you want to discover pristine beaches with powdery white sand and clear blue waters, this is the place to go. With a lot of reliable boat guides in the island, you can ultimately enjoy a Honda Bay Island Hopping for a pleasurable and unforgettable sightseeing experience. Check out the following attractions that you will witness in this tropical paradise.
The crystal clear oceans in the Philippines capture the heart of every tourist along with the breathtaking views offered in the islands. The islets found in the area make island hopping a truly fun experience for visitors. You can tour around the bay for a day or two. However, itineraries may depend on the water and weather conditions. So if you want a hassle-free tour, make sure to visit the island between February and May.
- 11 Best Things To Do In Bicol, Philippines
- 20 Best Things To Do In Boracay, Philippines
- 5 Best Things to do in Siargao, Philippines
What to bring to Honda Bay Island Hopping Palawan
The essentials you need to bring are sunblock, towel, camera, sunglasses, swimwear, snorkeling gear, food, and drinking water. This will make your tour experience more comfortable and stress-free. Note that the usual weather in the Philippines is extremely hot, so be prepared with your hydration kit.
And of course, during the Honda Bay Island Hopping Tour, you will be stunned by the islands you will see such as:
- Starfish Island – it’s called Starfish Island because of various starfishes found in the place especially the brown ones.
- Pandan Island – this island is named after the abundance of Pandan plant in the area.
- Luli Island – the name was derived from two Tagalog words lulubog and lilitaw, which means sinking and arising.
- Cowrie Island – one of the interesting islands with astounding beauty of the beach where you can eat and relax after visiting all other islands in Puerto Princesa.
If you don’t want to book an all-in tour package, you can also enjoy the entire adventure on your own. There are guides along the way to help you find directions. Just make sure to bring enough money in your pocket for transportation, boat rides, meals, and other things you want to buy while on the island. There are also lots of souvenirs available in Honda Bay for your loved ones back home. You can buy them shirts, key chains, and other local items offered by the shops along the beach.
Overall, your Palawan trip won’t be complete without visiting the marvelous Honday Bay. The abundance of natural sights to enjoy as well as exciting beach activities to try such as playing volleyball, food trips, snorkeling, canoeing, and many more make it an ideal escapade. So if you are planning to visit Puerto Princesa this year, I hope these insights and tips can help you organize your trip.
Click here to read what else you can do in Palawan.
Photos taken by Kira.