Travel doesn’t have to cost an arm & a leg
These days with travel hacking and Airbnb - it appalls me that people pay top dollar for their vacation- it’s like going to BedBath & Beyond and not having a $20% off coupon.
It is so easy to travel hack and find deals along the way, especially when traveling and with this airbnb coupon code, your next airbnb can be even cheaper than what you originally budgeted for- always a pleasant surprise!
When making travel accommodations these days, most people go straight to Airbnb over some old hotel chain that overcharges for stiff towels and moldy smelling air conditioning.
Frequently people say that staying in an Airbnb is a more relaxed and “homey” feeling than staying in a $300 per night hotel- with the prices of hotels these days compared to Airbnb, I’d have to agree.
Use anywhere, anytime!
Airbnb has many benefits for travelers- whether travelling near or going on a month long world excursion. The perks and prices of an airbnb are basically unbeatable.
When you are booking exciting places and plans are made, the last thing you want to do is be bothered with massive hotel costs of over $100 a night- that is a total vacation drag.
Staying in a safe and clean place shouldn’t break the bank or decide how long your vacation can be.
Those factors don’t have to matter because with this airbnb coupon code, you can get up to $35 off your stay, even if you already have stayed in an Airbnb before. The only condition is that your stay must exceed $75 in value.
As I said before, first and foremost, the cost of traveling can be very expensive if you are foolish with your money. When staying in awesome locations such as London, Australia or South Africa tourists can accidentally fall victim to paying a lot of money on accommodation costs- but if you use an Airbnb coupon it can make your stay a lot cheaper.
Whether traveling abroad for the “trip of a lifetime” or going a few hours away for a weekend trip or friend’s wedding, this airbnb referral works on any occasion at any time because let’s be real- the hotel in the next town costs a ton too- even just for a quick weekend jaunt to the beach.
Here’s exactly what you need to do:
Sometimes, technology can be difficult but using the airbnb coupon code to get the discount is really easy.
Here is what you do, step-by-step:
- Click this link
- Click the “sign up to claim your credit” button
- Then it will take you to the Airbnb website- fill out your destination and dates
- Pick the Airbnb that sticks out to you
- It will ask who is coming on the trip and allow you to send a message to your host (this is recommended because it makes you seem a bit friendlier and it is a nice way to initiate any questions you may have)
- Once your payment information is uploaded, it will adjust the prices- but it is very important that you do it through this link or the coupon won’t be applied.
Why Airbnb bookings are soaring
The concept of airbnb was shocking for most in the beginning but the idea has caught on and now airbnb is thriving basically all over the world.
- It is cheaper than hotel brands- you’re helping out the local economy and person you are staying with
- It is cleaner- you are staying in someone’s home and they prepared for your arrival. Chances are they use a lysol wipe and bleach before you arrived- I don’t think every hotel/motel has done the same to the full extent
- It has the essentials- need a plate or a microwave? Most hotels don’t have common kitchen needs unless you book an expensive suite. You won’t be getting a washing machine and refrigerator for less than $100 a night in a hotel
- Live the local life- when touring a new place, why go to all of the overpriced tourist traps? Staying in an airbnb is getting the full experience and if you’re lucky, your host will give you the scoop on some local hangouts.
Keep the deals coming!
So now that you have used your Airbnb coupon code for your travels, you can share the wealth with your friends and family! It is the gift that keeps giving- helping to fund everyone’s vacations all while keeping as much money in their pockets.
Once you sign up for your own code, give that code to your friends to use. This way you can continue earning credit off your next trips.
Once they have booked up to $75- you’ll get credit up $35 off your future trips. It’s a win/ win for everyone involved and the best way for you to see all of your bucket list locations without blowing the bank.
What do you have to do to become a host?
So you may be asking yourself after a couple of great Airbnb trips how to get in on the hosting game. It is the best way to make some extra cash- to help fund all of the trips you have coming up.
Becoming an Airbnb host is super easy. It is similar to setting up a Facebook profile, only now every time someone checks out your profile, you are going to be making money, this is much better than that random person from high school that you don’t talk to peeking through all your pictures.
If you need help in setting it up, my friend Katie created a course, Hosting Your Pad that details all the steps in creating the ultimate listing to maximize your profile and ranking-she’s already helped tons of people.
What’s your plan?
Where are you going to use your first [of many] airbnb coupon codes?
Is your dream to backpack through Europe or hike the trails in California? Share where you are planning on using your first airbnb coupon code in the comments!
My top choice is kayak.com. You can easily search for the best fares over 30 days or see where you can go on your budget. My favorite airline is Qatar Airways, I especially like the on-demand menu in Business Class.
I would recommend checking out Agoda.com. It is one of the leading hotel sites with worldwide more than 500,000 hotels. Other sites I check are Booking.com and Expedia. Trusted Housesitters connects you with home and pet owners who need a sitter when going away. Another great option is Airbnb - Use this link to get $40 off your first stay. Visit TripAdvisor for hotel reviews.
Car Rental & Day Tours
Was this post helpful? If so, be sure to pin it to refer to later!
Universal Traveller - Luxury Adventure Travel & Lifestyle