1. Your dream job contains traveling the world and allows you to explore new places.
2. It is easy for you to make new friends – as is to spend time alone.
3. You can sleep everywhere, whether it is a dirty hostel, a tiny airplane seat, a bench on an old fisher boat, the beach, or in a hammock.
Protect your trip: With all our travel experience, we highly recommend you hit the road with travel insurance! SafetyWing offers flexible & reliable Digital Nomads Travel Medical Insurance at just a third of the price of similar competitor plans.
- My 30 Best Travel Tips From 6 Years Of Travelling The World
- Work for Your Dreams – Inspirational Quotes
4. You rather spend money on experiences than on material things.
5. When you hear about that crazy adventure activity or weird dish, your first reaction is, I HAVE TO TRY IT.
6. You have obviously too many stories to tell. Most of them start with “When I was traveling in …”.
7. You dream of a life full of travel, and you cannot understand people who have lived their entire lives in the same city.
8. Planning a trip is as much fun as being on a trip, although it is sometimes hard for you as there are so many places you’d like to travel to and you can’t decide where to go next.
9. You have never completed a bucket list because you always add new things.
10. Every country is on your bucket list.
11. You see everything in a relaxed manner and stay calm even when something goes wrong. You don’t let negative experiences get you down.
12. When someone asks you where you are traveling next, you can never choose one place.
13. You have a passion for new things and are willing to try everything at least once.
14. You love spending time at the airport.
15. You love meeting and get to know new people. When a stranger sits next to you, you know their entire life story 30 minutes later.
16. You ask yourself why other people always say that they want to travel but never do it.
17. You can say “Hello” in at least 10 different languages.
18. You can look for hours at pictures of destinations you absolutely want to go to but cannot afford to go at the moment.
19. When someone mentions a place, you have either been there, want to go there, or know someone there.
20. You don’t talk about your dreams; you talk about plans. You live your life the way you want to live it regardless of what others say or think.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this!
Best VPN for Travel: ExpressVPN
Heading abroad? Use ExpressVPN to access your social media accounts, unblock your favorite entertainment sites, and stay connected with friends and family. And get cheaper flights, of course.
✅ Next-gen, high-speed servers in 94 countries
✅ Works on iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, browsers, and more
✅ 256-bit AES encryption protects your data, even on hotel Wi-Fi
✅ Unblocks Netflix and other streaming sites
❎ No dedicated IPs
Get 3 extra months free of ExpressVPN when signing up for a 1-year plan. That’s a 49% saving and a monthly cost of just $6.67! You also get a 30-day money-back guarantee.