1. Your dream job contains travelling the world and allows you to explore new places.
2. It is easy for you to make new friends – as is to spend time alone.
3. You can sleep everywhere wether it is a dirty hostel, a tiny airplane seat, a bench on an old fisher boat, the beach or in a hammock.
- My 30 Best Travel Tips From 6 Years Of Travelling The World
- Work for Your Dreams – Inspirational Quotes
- The Most Inspiring Travel Movies
4. You rather spend money for experiences than for material things.
5. When you hear about that crazy adventure activity or that weird dish your first reaction is I HAVE TO TRY IT.
6. You have obviously too many stories to tell. Most of them start with “When I was travelling in …”.
7. You are dreaming of a life full of travel and you cannot understand people who have lived their entire life in the same city.
8. Planning a trip is for you as much fun as being on a trip although it is sometimes hard for you as there are so many places you’d like to travel to and you just can’t decide where to go next.
9. You have never completed a bucket list because you always add new things.
10. Every country is on your bucket list.
11. You see everything in a relaxed manner and stay calm even when something goes wrong. You don’t let negative experiences get you down.
12. When someone ask you where you are travelling to next you can never only choose one place.
13. You have a passion for new things and are willing to try everything at least once.
14. You love spending time at the airport.
15. You love meeting and get to know new people. When a stranger sits next to you you know their entire life story 30 minutes later.
16. You ask yourself why other people are always saying that they want to travel but never do it.
17. You can say “Hello” in at least 10 different languages.
18. You can look for hours at pictures of destinations you absolutely want to go but cannot afford to go at the moment.
19. When someone mentions a place you have either been there, want to go there or know someone there.
20. You don’t talk about your dreams, you talk about plans. You live your life the way you want to live it regardless what other people say or think.