Many people picture Las Vegas as an expensive city where one can lose a lot of money gambling. However, there are actually many cheap things to do in Las Vegas and even free things to do in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas is the largest city in Nevada and well known for its casinos and the legendary Las Vegas Strip.
It is one of the most uncommon cities in the US and probably in the whole world.
Read also: The 10 Best Shopping Malls in Las Vegas
Free entertainment is readily available in Las Vegas, Nevada on the Strip and off. You will be amazed at the free fun things to do in Las Vegas from shows, tours, and drinks.
I will guide you through 101 things to do in Las Vegas for free.
The list includes epic shows, Botanical gardens, massive aquariums, art galleries, self-guided tours, and iconic photo spots, all for free.
Just get ready to have the time of your life visiting Las Vegas on the cheep.
Here is a list of 101 Free or cheap things to do in Las Vegas.
- Top Free Las Vegas Attractions
- 1. Carnivale de Venezia Show
- 2. Watch a volcano eruption
- 3. Lake of Dreams Light show
- 4. Fountains of Bellagio attraction in Las Vegas
- 5. Watch the free Fall of Atlantis
- 6. Watch an indoor fountain show
- 7. Indoor Thunderstorm Show
- 8. Live show inside Paris Las Vegas at Le Cabaret
- 9. Free things to do in Las Vegas – Go to the Circus
- 10. King of Pop Tribute Show
- 11. Bally’s Swarovski Midnight Celebration
- 12. Acts of Living Statues
- 13. Check out the world’s giant video screen
- Best places to visit in Vegas for free
- Best free Aquariums in Las Vegas
- Top unique places to visit in Las Vegas for free
- 24. The Fiori di Como
- 25. Free self-guided tour of the Fine Art Collection
- 26. Spend some time at the willow tree exhibit
- 27. Visit an award-winning digital art display
- 28. Check out the replica of Michelangelo’s David
- 29. Visit the Art of Richard MacDonald gallery
- 30. Visit the art galleries inside the Shoppes at the Venetian
- 31. Admire the decorated hotel ceilings
- 32. Take a selfie at the Avengers Station Exhibit
- 33. Don’t miss the recycled metal figures at Kalifano
- 34. Stroll through the Excalibur Castle
- 35. Check out the Greek mythology Poseidon Statues
- 36. Make a wish at Fountain of Gods
- 37. Visit the pirate ship
- 38. Admire Aladdin themed artwork
- 39. Check out dozens of props of sci-fi and fiction movies
- 40. Visit the Massive Candy Display
- 41. Enjoy the World’s Largest Chocolate Fountain
- 42. Visit the water slide within a shark tank
- 43. See the world’s largest golden nugget
- 44. Watch zipliners zoom overhead
- 45. Visit the Las Vegas Mob Museum
- 46. Visit the world’s largest slot machine
- 47. Step on the giant scale
- 48. Visit a playground made from recycled freight containers
- 49. See the Praying Mantis Sculpture
- 50. Don’t miss the Luxor Sky Beam
- 51. Enjoy the Bellagio fountains
- 52. Visit the Little White Wedding Chapel
- 53. Stop by the Neon Museum
- 54. Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Las Vegas
- 55. Ride the Las Vegas tram – For free!
- Best iconic photo spots in Las Vegas
- Best Free Food and Drink Stops in Las Vegas
- Best tours in Las Vegas
- Travel the World by visting Vegas
- 72. Experience Paris, France
- 73. Visit the Arc de Triomphe Replica
- 74. Take a look inside the Eiffel Tower Replica
- 75. Check out the uniquely designed front of Paris Las Vegas Hotel
- 78. Admire the Empire State Building and the New York Skyline in Las Vegas
- 79. Take a photo of the Towers of New York City
- 80. Don’t miss the Lady of Liberty
- 81. Another Las Vegas Highlight: The Brooklyn Bridge
- 82. Feel like walking down the streets of New York
- 83. Big Apple Coaster at New York-New York Hotel
- 84. Visit the Great Sphinx of City of Giza
- 85. Check out the replica of the Great Pyramid of Egypt
- 86. Walk through the Egyptian town of Luxor
- 87. Visit Bellagio, Italy for Free
- 88. Visit the Replica of Doge’s Palace in Venic
- 89. See the Canals of Venice
- 90. Visit St Mark’s Square
- 91. Tour the St. Mark’s Campanile Tower replica
- 92. Visit the replica of the Santa Maria del Rosario Church
- 93. Take a Gondola Ride
- 94. Las Vegas Go-Kart Racing
- 95. Get entertained by street performers
- 96. Experience Cancun, Mexico in Vegas
- Best things to do near Vegas for free
Top Free Las Vegas Attractions
1. Carnivale de Venezia Show
The Carnivale de Venezia Show is a Venetian opera and acrobats available at the Venetian Hotel. This free epic opera performance is the best show to watch in Vegas.
The classically talented singers, dancers, musicians, jesters, jugglers, and acrobatics are as close as you get to attend a real Venetian festival without ever traveling to Italy.
2. Watch a volcano eruption
Feel the volcanic heat on your face while watching a volcano eruption as you approach the Mirage Hotel complex in Vegas, Nevada.
During this epic Las Vegas display, you will undoubtedly feel the ground shaking as steam, fireballs, and water flung hundreds of feet upwards.
3. Lake of Dreams Light show
The Lake of Dreams Light show at the Wynn Hotel is also free of charge. The Lake of Dreams is a unique free Vegas attraction that you certainly do not want to miss!
It showcases a bright video screen facing a glowing lake showered by a 40-foot long cascading waterfall including numerous holographic that come alive with over four thousand lights.
4. Fountains of Bellagio attraction in Las Vegas
A must-see in Vegas: Fountains of Bellagio attraction in Las Vegas. This mystic performance across a thousand-foot wide water lake blasts water up to a height of 460 feet in the air utilizing more than a thousand fountains, masterfully choreographed and synced, to lights and music.
These dancing waters fascinate audiences with their graceful choreography. Arrive a bit early before the start of the show to get the best vantage point.
5. Watch the free Fall of Atlantis
Watch the free Fall of Atlantis at the Forum Shops. The Fall of Atlantis in Caesars Palace describes the story of the town of Atlantis and how it fell, by utilizing state-of-the-art special effects, animatronics, fireballs, fountains, a flaming sword, and a 20-foot winged dragon.
6. Watch an indoor fountain show
If you like to watch an indoor fountain show, there is a free show at the Miracle Mile Shops. It is not as magnificent as the Bellagio production; however, it might be entertaining to get a glimpse.
7. Indoor Thunderstorm Show
The Indoor Thunderstorm Show is a neat free show inside the Miracle Mile Shops. It is fun to watch with kids or just for the enjoyment of it.
The five-minute performance features gentle rain with fog clouds that gradually intensifies to a rumbling thunder, lightning, and downpour.
The fantastic thing is you will forget that you are indoors in the Mile Shops on the Strip.
8. Live show inside Paris Las Vegas at Le Cabaret
Do you enjoy watching concerts and live bands? Then you will love the free live show inside Paris Las Vegas at Le Cabaret.
9. Free things to do in Las Vegas – Go to the Circus
Circus? Well, you’re in luck! The Circus Circus Hotel in Las Vegas houses the world’s largest permanent and utterly free circus. The free entertainment runs daily from noon to midnight every hour.
The circus acts feature trapeze performers, acrobats, stunts, unicycle acts, and many similar performances.
10. King of Pop Tribute Show
The Harrah’s Piano Bar features an outstanding longest-running, King of Pop Tribute Show, in Vegas.
The Elvis show is live three times a week in the afternoon. This Las Vegas performance is free for everyone.
11. Bally’s Swarovski Midnight Celebration
A great free attraction is the Bally’s Swarovski Midnight Celebration. This celebration is available twice every night.
The Swarovski Starburst located above Bally’s Grand Bazaar Shops illuminates in a display of gleaming lights.
The three-minute-long production features continuously changing multicolored lights.
They shimmer and glow from the massive starburst made of 900 custom-shape Swarovski crystals and a couple of thousands of LED lights.
The entire formation measures 14 feet in diameter. If you are near Bally’s Hotel, stop by and watch it. It is free.
Stripper 101 Pole Dancing Class Las Vegas
Learn the secrets of Las Vegas’ sexy strippers with the Stripper 101 pole dancing class.
12. Acts of Living Statues
The Venetian Hotel in Vegas also features daily acts of Living Statues. The actors dressed as Italian Renaissance statues.
They remain still for hours without twitching a muscle. It is not an easy task, thus the charm of this entire free performance.
13. Check out the world’s giant video screen
Experience the world’s giant video screen. The video screen extends 1,500 feet long, stretches for four street blocks of lively video and lights shining above your head.
Best places to visit in Vegas for free
14. Bellagio’s Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
The Bellagio’s Conservatory and Botanical Gardens captivate visitors. The Conservatory is always open, and it is a quick walk from the Bellagio Fountains.
The fascinating indoor garden display is one of the few areas of the Bellagio open to visiting children. The elaborate, gorgeous, photo-worthy displays change with the seasons.
The Conservatory staff bring it to life with different themes and colors to match every season.
They add enormous Christmas trees to rare flowers. The exhibit is one of the free things to do in Las Vegas.
15. The Flamingo Wildlife Habitat
The Flamingo Wildlife Habitat located next to the Flamingo Hotel swimming pool. The Flamingo’s Wildlife Habitat features swans, turtles, ducks, flamingos, and even two rescued pelicans.
The habitat is family-friendly, with green landscaping makes for great pictures with waterfalls, palms trees, and plenty of places to sit.
16. High Roller Observation Wheel
The LINQ’s’s Promenade is the home of the High Roller Observation Wheel and is not far from the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat.
Did you know? The observation wheel stands over 550 feet tall (around 168 meters) and offers amazing views of the Strip.
17. Watch a Free 3D Movie
The M&M’s World alongside the MGM on the Strip features a free 10-minute 3D movie called “I Lost My M in Vegas.”
If you are looking to do something fun with the kids, this is undoubtedly something they would enjoy. There you will see the most towering M&M’s candy wall.
It is the tallest wall made of candy in the world.
The wall is over 62 feet wide, and it extends from floor to ceiling. It contains 125 tubes of multicolored M&Ms in 22 variations and 11 flavors.
18. Check out the ETHEL M® CHOCOLATE FACTORY
Check out the ETHEL M® CHOCOLATE FACTORY. The factory visitors enjoy this chocolate production facility where they make truffles, cremes, cherry cordials, peanut brittle, and other sweet treats.
Complimentary self-guided tours are available in the Ethel M Chocolate Factory.
You may also be the lucky one to watch the staff create confectionery delights and enjoy a hand-dipped ice cream cone or a free sample.
19. Visit the botanical cactus garden
The botanical cactus garden, most extensive cactus garden in the Southwest, is also open to the public free of charge. It features over 300 species of plants displayed over three acres.
Best free Aquariums in Las Vegas
20. Saltwater aquarium at Mirage Hotel
If you like to visit Free Aquariums on the Vegas Strip, the lobby of the Mirage Hotel showcases a saltwater aquarium that is 53-foot long and 20,000-gallon.
The giant tank is home to 450 fish from 85 different species.
21. Massive aquarium at Caesars Palace
The Caesars Palace Forum Shops displays an even more giant free aquarium containing a 50,000-gallon located in the Fall of Atlantis area.
This massive aquarium is full of different colored sea life and beautiful fishes.
22. Watching a Mermaid Swims at Silverton Hotel
Enjoy watching a Mermaid Swims at Silverton Hotel, about five miles drive from the Strip.
The mermaid performs three times a day, for four days. A free shuttle is available, so you don’t have to drive.
23. Free Interactive Stingray Feedings Show
Want to feed the stingray? The Silverton Aquarium at the Silverton Hotel and Casino offers a free Interactive Stingray Feedings Show.
The complimentary shuttle will take you from the Strip. You can enjoy feedings any day at 1:30 and 4:30 PM. The activity includes commentaries and fun facts regarding stingrays.
Las Vegas Shark Reef Aquarium
Not for free, but 100% worth it: the iconic Shark Reef tunnel. Experience the fascinating underwater world with more than 2,000 animals, including rays, sharks, Komodo dragons, and sea turtles.
Top unique places to visit in Las Vegas for free
24. The Fiori di Como
The Fiori di Como, the glass ceiling of the Bellagio Hotel, created by Dale Chihuly, is an intricate glass sculpture, meticulously suspended above the Hotel’s front desk.
The exquisite work weighs over 40 tons and consists of nearly 2,000 handblown glass flowers.
25. Free self-guided tour of the Fine Art Collection
Enjoy a free-of-charge self-guided tour of the Fine Art Collection at the Aria Hotel and Casino.
The collection crosses the ARIA, Vdara Hotel, the Veer Towers, and The Shops at Crystals. It features work by renowned painters, sculptors, and installation artists.
26. Spend some time at the willow tree exhibit
Stop by the ethereal, purple willow tree exhibit located in the ARIA Resort and make a wish. It is a dreamlike display.
27. Visit an award-winning digital art display
Visit the Cosmopolitan Hotel’s award-winning digital art display. The Hotel Lobby features a continuous display of digital art library of eight 15-foot columns.
28. Check out the replica of Michelangelo’s David
Visit the replica of Michelangelo’s David at Caesars Palace. There is also a smaller statue outside the hotel entrance.
The full-scale replica of King David statue stands eighteen feet tall and weighs close to ten tons.
29. Visit the Art of Richard MacDonald gallery
The Art of Richard MacDonald free gallery at Cirque du Soleil’s theatre lobby. This gallery is astonishing; it showcases the strength, grace, and discipline of dancers.
30. Visit the art galleries inside the Shoppes at the Venetian
Visit the art galleries inside the Shoppes at the Venetian. They feature the Peter Lik Gallery.
31. Admire the decorated hotel ceilings
While walking inside Vegas hotels, lookup to their ceilings, especially inside Caesars Palace and the Venetian Hotel.
Italian artists crafted the hand-painted frescoes that decorate the Venetian Hotel ceilings. Many of the artworks mirror the Sistine Chapel and other famous classics.
32. Take a selfie at the Avengers Station Exhibit
For the action figures lovers, don’t forget to check out the Avengers Station Exhibit in the Treasure Island Hotel.
It is an excellent excuse to take a selfie with one of your little one’s favorite action Marvel heroes.
33. Don’t miss the recycled metal figures at Kalifano
The recycled metal figures at Kalifano, in operation since 1912, inside Caesars Palace at the Forum Shops, are a Star Wars memorabilia made of used car parts. They are genuinely astounding!
34. Stroll through the Excalibur Castle
You can take a stroll through the Excalibur Castle, it will transform you into living in Camelot.
35. Check out the Greek mythology Poseidon Statues
Treasure Island on the Vegas Strip is full of Greek mythology Poseidon Statues. There are gods, myth creatures, and many famous figures.
36. Make a wish at Fountain of Gods
It is always fun to make a wish at Fountain of Gods. The Fountain in the Forum Shops, motivated by the popular Roman Trevi Fountain, is the ideal place for wish-making.
It features statues of various gods like Zeus and others. You will also enjoy watching the ceiling as if it is a real sky.
37. Visit the pirate ship
I highly recommend visiting the pirate ship found in Siren’s Cove in the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino and pose as a pirate. It is one of the must things to do in Las Vegas for your little ones.
38. Admire Aladdin themed artwork
The Miracle Mile Shops of PH was originally the Desert Passage Shops of the famous Aladdin Hotel.
Rebuilt as a Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino, the Aladdin themes still exist in the Miracle Mile Shops. With the ceiling painted as if you are outdoors.
39. Check out dozens of props of sci-fi and fiction movies
While at the Miracle Mile Shops, visit The Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas with its displays of dozens of props of sci-fi and fiction movies from major Hollywood Blockbuster movies.
A people’s favorite is the Lord of Darkness sward in Ridley Scott’s 1985 movie.
40. Visit the Massive Candy Display
Visit the Massive Candy Display on the Strip. The 9-foot tall, 23,000 Twizzlers, Statue of Liberty at Hershey’s Chocolate World, weighs over a thousand pounds. It took six artists six weeks to create.
41. Enjoy the World’s Largest Chocolate Fountain
Enjoy the World’s Largest Chocolate Fountain inside the Bellagio Hotel. It took two years to create.
The Fountain combines white, medium, and dark chocolate into a piece of art. The chocolate rises 27 feet from the pump room into the heart of the Fountain.
42. Visit the water slide within a shark tank
While in downtown Las Vegas at the Golden Nugget, visit the water slide within a shark tank.
This 200,000-gallon aquarium features a 30-foot water slide that speeds directly through its center. Complimentary access to the illuminated tank is also available in the evening.
43. See the world’s largest golden nugget
See the world’s largest golden nugget “Hand of Faith,” located inside the Golden Nugget Hotel.
The Hotel bought the golden nugget for a million dollars in 1980. The nugget weighs more than 62 pounds!
44. Watch zipliners zoom overhead
Watch zipliners zoom overhead in the Fremont Street Tunnel. The tunnel lights up at night.
You will enjoy watching adults and children zip over your head in the middle of downtown Las Vegas.
45. Visit the Las Vegas Mob Museum
Do you want to learn more about the history of organized crime in Las Vegas and the US?
With this admission ticket to The Mob Museum, you can discover infamous mob artifacts, watch presentations and visit an underground speakeasy.
46. Visit the world’s largest slot machine
Visit the world’s largest slot machine, SlotZilla, that doubles as a zipline. It rises to 128-foot tall.
47. Step on the giant scale
While on Freemont Street, in downtown Las Vegas, near the Heart Attack Grill, step on the giant scale, and weigh yourself. It is one of the free things to do in Las Vegas!
48. Visit a playground made from recycled freight containers
Visit a playground made from recycled freight containers. The Downtown Container Park houses shops, restaurants, and bars, and an adult playground at its center.
49. See the Praying Mantis Sculpture
Come and see the 40-foot long sculpture of a Praying Mantis that shoots fire in Downtown Las Vegas.
This Steel sculpture expels fire from its antennae and burns 50 gallons of propane nightly. The flame can shoot up to six stories high!
50. Don’t miss the Luxor Sky Beam
When you visit the Luxor Hotel and Casino after dark, you will be fascinated by the world’s brightest light beam.
The Luxor Sky Beam is World’s Brightest Light Beam made by InSapphoWeTrust.
51. Enjoy the Bellagio fountains
The Bellagio fountains are a great show to watch at night because of their bright, vibrant colors, a free favorite to watch in Las Vegas.
52. Visit the Little White Wedding Chapel
Visit the Little White Wedding Chapel where Ross and Rachel on Friends got married. Where else would you see a drive-thru wedding Chapel?
53. Stop by the Neon Museum
Want to see how old Vegas Strip signs looked?
Then visit the Neon Museum. It has tons of early Las Vegas neon signs and is one of the best things to do in Las Vegas.
The museum is considered the Neon graveyard of the old casino’s signs.
The museum is not free to enter; however, it’s a non-profit organization, so your money is going to a good cause.
54. Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Las Vegas
Visit the world-famous Madame Tussauds wax museum in Las Vegas that features stars like Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg and Beyoncé.
Buy your ticket online in advance to avoid long waiting times. There is no set time for this ticket, you may arrive at any time during opening hours
55. Ride the Las Vegas tram – For free!
Want to ride the Las Vegas tram?
It is free, and you will experience unparalleled, aerial prospects of the entire Strip while touring.
Best iconic photo spots in Las Vegas
56. Take a selfie at the “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
Stop at the iconic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign and take a selfie or a group picture.
It is a must on every list of things to do in Las Vegas Vegas, and best of all, it is free.
57. Get your photo with Vegas Showgirls
Want to get a picture with Vegas Showgirls, the Harrah’s Casino showgirls are available to pose for a photo.
58. Get a picture with action figures, star impersonators, or mermaids
Get a picture with action figures, star impersonators, or mermaids at any of the locations mentioned above.
They might want a tip of a few dollars, but it is a cheap way to capture memories of your Vegas trip and one of the fun things to do in Las Vegas.
Best Free Food and Drink Stops in Las Vegas
59. Get a complimentary chocolate sample
Get a complimentary chocolate sample from Hershey’s Chocolate World. The New York-New York Hotel & Casino offers free chocolate at their Hershey’s location.
60. Free Whiskey experience at the Venetian Hotel
Want a free Whiskey experience at the Venetian Hotel on the Vegas Strip?
There is one daily at the Spirit and Spice in the Grand Canal Shoppes at 7 PM.
61. Things to do in Las Vegas – Get unlimited free drinks
Want a drink on them?
While gambling at any casino, you can get unlimited free drinks.
62. The Heart Attack Grill
Are you looking for the Heart Attack Grill? If you are over 350 pounds, you can eat there for free.
If you are not, then you will have to pay. I still recommend this location for its hospital themed restaurant.
Las Vegas is full of free timeshare presentation perks. If you attend one of the complimentary timeshare presentations, you can get free dinner, free shows, and sometimes gift cards.
64. Sample real gelato
Sample real gelato and get the taste of the true Italian ice cream inside the Venetian Hotel.
65. Sample a free Ghirardelli chocolate
Sample a free Ghirardelli chocolate at their Store at the LINQ Hotel & Casino on the Strip.
Best tours in Las Vegas
66. Free Walking Tour of the Strip
If you are into Walking Tours, the Nomad Tours and Rentals offer a completely free tour of the Strip .
The leisurely two-hour strolling tour includes commentaries on the inception of Las Vegas, the mindset behind casinos in the Nevada desert, and how the infamous mafia controlled all of it.
You also get fun facts about the best hotels and Las Vegas. The free Las Vegas tours begin at the Mirage Hotel, available three days a week.
67. Las Vegas Strip: Haunted Ghost Tour Experience
Travel back in time and explore the haunted history of Las Vegas. Your tour guide will tell you thrilling stories of hauntings and sightings.
68. Join the Las Vegas Self-Guided Walk of Stars Tour
The Las Vegas Self-Guided Walk of Stars Tour is similar to the Hollywood equivalent.
Walk the 4-mile leisurely stroll of Las Vegas Blvd along both sides and see the stars of Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Liberace, Wayne Newton, and many of other giant celebrities of the past!
69. Get Tours of many Cirque du Soleil Production
Get Tours of many Cirque du Soleil Production for free at MGM Grand for behind-the-scenes free tours of its production.
You will learn the legend of the presentation and get a look behind the veil to see the custom-built stage and the technology employed to create the multi-million-dollar performance.
70. Watch a presentation of the Beatles Love Magical Theatre
Get a Free 30-minute detailed presentation of the Beatles Love Magical Theatre.
The technical tour at the Mirage Hotel is available every Friday afternoon. The behind-the-scenes free tour includes theatrical fog and strobe lights.
71. Join a Free Cirque du Soleil production tour
Cirque du Soleil always have free tours of some of their production. The shows currently offering free tours are available on their website.
Travel the World by visting Vegas
72. Experience Paris, France
Experience Paris, France on the Strip for free. The Paris Hotel in Vegas is designed to reflect an interior that looks very similar to the streets of Paris.
With its street symbols, different buildings, and even the upper windows of those homes gives a feeling their day-to-day lives in Paris, France.
73. Visit the Arc de Triomphe Replica
Looking for fore things to do in Las Vegas? How about Visiting the Arc de Triomphe Replica at the Paris Hotel?
The replica of the early 1800s Arc de Triomphe is visible from the Strip.
74. Take a look inside the Eiffel Tower Replica
Take a look inside the Eiffel Tower Replica. Of course, Paris wouldn’t be complete without the Eiffel tower. The Paris Hotel’s most famous attraction is the almost half-scale 540-foot tall copy of the Eiffel Tower.
Once inside the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, you see the tower’s support. The top of the tower is home to an elegant French restaurant rated one of the best restaurants in Vegas.
Make sure to not miss the Las Vegas Eiffel Tower viewing deck. It offers amazing views of the Bellagio and the glittering lights of the Strip.
Tip: Purchase your entrance ticket online in advance and avoid long waiting lines at the ticket counter.
75. Check out the uniquely designed front of Paris Las Vegas Hotel
Walk up to the front of Paris Las Vegas Hotel, uniquely designed like both the Louvre Museum and the Paris Opera House. The Louvre Museum is the world’s largest art museum.
78. Admire the Empire State Building and the New York Skyline in Las Vegas
Did you ever think you can find the Empire State Building and the New York Skyline in Las Vegas?
Not just the New York Skyline but also the Empire State Building Replica is available for you to visit at New York-New York Las Vegas.
79. Take a photo of the Towers of New York City
The Towers of New York City dominate Vegas skyline as you near the New York-New York Hotel.
The structural vibe of the city will make you forget that you are in Nevada.
80. Don’t miss the Lady of Liberty
The Lady of Liberty is also standing on the Vegas Strip. The Statue of Liberty replica stands 150 feet tall at the New York-New York Hotel.
81. Another Las Vegas Highlight: The Brooklyn Bridge
The Brooklyn Bridge Replica is amazingly real on the Vegas strip.
82. Feel like walking down the streets of New York
The inside of the New York-New York Hotel has the feel of walking down the streets of the city of New York.
83. Big Apple Coaster at New York-New York Hotel
Ride the Big Apple Coaster and fly with almost 70 miles per hour through the skies of Las Vegas.
Did you know? It’s the first roller coaster to feature a 180-degree twist!
84. Visit the Great Sphinx of City of Giza
Visit the Great Sphinx of City of Giza in Luxor Hotel. The outside grounds of the Luxor Hotel has a replica of the Great Sphinx. The Vegas Sphinx replica is 110 feet tall.
85. Check out the replica of the Great Pyramid of Egypt
Visit the replica of the Great Pyramid of Egypt at the Luxor Hotel and Casino.
The 36 stories or 350 feet tall Pyramid at the Luxor Hotel in the amazing city of Las Vegas is a smaller replica of original Egypt’s Great Pyramid of Giza. Nevertheless, it is yet the greatest Pyramid in the USA.
86. Walk through the Egyptian town of Luxor
Take a walk through the inside of the Luxor Hotel. It is an inspirational trip through the Egyptian town of Luxor with monuments, constructions, and replicas sparked by Luxor Temples, and the Karnak.
87. Visit Bellagio, Italy for Free
One of the great experiences in Las Vegas is a visit to Bellagio, Italy for Free. Tour Lake Como in the exterior of the Bellagio Hotel, and its surrounding shops.
They are a true sentiment of the infamous Lake Como in Bellagio in the beautiful country of Italy.
88. Visit the Replica of Doge’s Palace in Venic
Have you been to Venice, Italy? Visit the Replica of Doge’s Palace in Venice for Free in Vegas.
89. See the Canals of Venice
See the Canals of Venice on the outside of the Doge’s Palace.
90. Visit St Mark’s Square
Visit St Mark’s Square | Piazza San Marco. You’ll find a replica of Venice’s Piazza San Marco inside the Venetian Hotel. I
t is entirely designed to seem as if you’re outdoors with an artificial sky.
91. Tour the St. Mark’s Campanile Tower replica
Tour the St. Mark’s Campanile Tower replica, the bell tower of St. Mark’s Basilica, a symbol of Venice outside of the Venetian Hotel on the Strip.
92. Visit the replica of the Santa Maria del Rosario Church
Visit the replica of the Santa Maria del Rosario Church in the Venetian Hotel. The main level of the Hotel replicates the floor of the Church of Gesuati, in Venice.
93. Take a Gondola Ride
The gondola rides with singing gondolier are the main attraction at the Grand Canal Shoppes in the Venetian hotel.
It is free to watch the gondola going through the canals and hear the gorgeous voices of the gondoliers echoing in the channels.
If enjoying a gondola ride is on your list of activities to do on the Strip, then, it is an inexpensive fun ride to take in Vegas.
94. Las Vegas Go-Kart Racing
Are you in for some action? Just 15 minutes north of the Strip is a 2.100-foot long Go-Kart track.
It is equipped with the latest high-tech safety barriers and was designed for professional drivers.
95. Get entertained by street performers
Street performers, Streetmosphere at the Venetian Hotel are Singers, performers, and living statues regularly entertain visitors who are often caught by surprise by the living statues.
Several times a day, performances take place in St. Mark’s Square.
96. Experience Cancun, Mexico in Vegas
Do you know you can experience Cancun, Mexico in Vegas?
You can view a Mayan Pyramid near the entrance to the Cancun Resort found at the beginning of Las Vegas Blvd and very close to the Las Vegas Welcome Sign.
Best things to do near Vegas for free
97. Visit the Hoover Dam
Did you visit the hoover dam?
If not, then head to its top and get a great look at this engineering marvel that took place in the early 1900s during the great depression.
98. Head to the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge
While visiting the hoover dam, head to the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge built to relieve congestion over the top of Hoover Dam.
The 1,905 feet long bridge offers stunning views of Hoover Dam at no cost.
The world’s highest concrete arch bridge stands 880 feet above the Colorado River is an architectural feat.
99. Visit the conversation-sparking art installation Seven Magic Mountains
While in the area, a quick visit to the conversation-sparking art installation Seven Magic Mountains is free of charge. It has a widespread view of the desert surrounding the neon towers of boulders.
100. Check out Hemenway Park
Another free attraction on the outskirts of Boulder City, yet close to the Bypass Bridge, is Hemenway Park.
A herd of Big Horn Sheep lives in the area and often hangs out in the park.
101. Relax at Lake Mead
When you get tired of the Las Vegas life, head to Lake Mead for a relaxing day. Lake Mead is a 30-minute drive from the city; however, it offers water sports and beautiful views.
102. Enjoy a hike to a natural hot spring
Enjoy a hike to a natural hot spring, Gold Strike Hot Springs. Keep in mind that parts of the hike are moderately strenuous, so assess your hiking level before heading out.
I am happy you are considering visiting Las Vegas. It is a great city to enjoy for a few days or even a week or two.
You can enjoy many activities on the cheap. So, I encourage you to plan your visit and enjoy a fantastic time in Las Vegas on a budget.