Calling all bloggers, scribblers, and journalists – share your travel stories with us!
Do you have a passion for travel and adventures and would like to share your stories and tips?
We are currently seeking talented writers to contribute posts to universal-traveller.com in English, Spanish or German.
What kind of guest posts are we after?
- A list of “Best things to do” for a destination you have visited
- Anything about food that you have tried on your travels
- Trip Ideas and Travel Tips
- Van Life
- A list of the best luxury hotels for a destination that you know pretty well
- Do you have any topics in mind you would like to write about that are not mentioned here? Go ahead, send me a message and we will talk about it :)
What do You get out of contributing to Universal Traveller?
You can include 1 link in the body of your post linking to a related article on your blog.
Additionally, you can add another link to your blog and links to three Social Media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter) at the end of the post in an about me or about us section.
- 1.500 to 5.000 words, with 3+ photos (width: 1200px) that you have taken or were taken with your camera.
- It is required that all guest authors sign that they own the photo rights and that they agree that their photos will get published on www.universal-traveller.com. Guest authors are responsible for any consequences when submitting stolen photos and/ or content.
- I need a short bio with links to your Blog and Social Media profiles.
- Guest posts must be original and not re-posted anywhere else.
- I retain the right to reject any guest post for any reason.
- Once published, make sure to promote your article on Social Media and reply to the comments that are posted on your guest post.
- I will not accept guest posts with links to commercial sites. (If you want to include a commercial link, you can contact me and we speak about advertising possibilities)
- I might add Affiliate Links to your guest post or do minor content changes for SEO reasons only.
Still interested in submitting a Guest Post?
Send an email with your ideas to info (at) universal-traveller.com. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Note: As this is a free website about traveling, we are not in the position to pay contributors at the moment and all of the articles/photographs submitted are on a voluntary basis. However, we are happy to include a biography alongside the article with a link to your website/blog, which can work as excellent promotion for you.