This article may be sponsored or include a provided product or affiliate link. See the footer and Affiliate Disclaimer for full details.
Travelling by bus from Nazareth to Ramallah in Palestine is not that easy.
I did it today and had to ask more than 50 people which bus I have to take where before I finally arrived in Ramallah.
Following I want to share a step-by-step guidance with you.
1. In Nazareth take bus 66 to the shopping center [in Hebrew: kan-YOHN (קניון)]. It costs 5 ILS.
2. From the shopping center take bus number 356 to Afula bus terminal. It takes about 20 minutes and costs 11.70 ILS.
3. Bus number 52 takes you from Afula to the border of Palestine.
4. Cross the border by foot.
5. From the border you need to get to Jenin. I am however not sure if there are buses going. I hitchhiked to Jenin which is super easy to do. Otherwise you can also take a cab.
6. From Jenin you need to take a mini van to Ramallah. Ask locals where the bus terminal is. The drive takes about 1.5 hours and costs 35 ILS.