Calling all bloggers, scribblers and journalists – share your travel stories with me!
Do you have a passion for travel and adventures and would like to share your stories and tips? I am currently seeking talented writers to contribute posts to universal-traveller.com in English, German, Spanish or French.
What kind of guest posts am I after?
- A list of “Best Things To Do” at a destination you have visited
- Anything about food that you have tried on your travels
- Trip Ideas and Travel Tips
- Interview #MYCITY
- A list of the best luxury hotels at a destination you know pretty well
- Do you have any topics in mind you would like to write about that are not mentioned here? No problem, just send me a message and we will talk about it 🙂
What do You get out of contributing to universal-traveller.com?
You can include 1 link in the body of your post linking back to your website. Additionally, you can add another link to your website as well as links to your facebook, instagram and twitter page at the end of the post in an about me, or about us section.
- 750 to 1.500 words, with three to five photos (750*500px) you have taken or were taken with your camera
- I need a short bio with links to your website, twitter, instagram and/ or facebook accounts
- Guest posts must be original and not re-posted anywhere else
- I retain the right to reject any guest post for any reason
- Once published, make sure to promote your article on social media and reply to the comments that are posted on your guest post
- I will not accept guest posts with links to commercial sites. (If you want to include a commercial link you can contact me and we speak about advertising possibilities)
Still interested in submitting a travel guest post?
You can use the Contact Me page to send me your ideas. I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Note: As this is a free website about travelling, I am not in the position to pay contributors at the moment and all of the articles / photographs submitted are on a voluntary basis. However, I am happy to include a biography alongside the article with a link to your website / blog, which can work as excellent promotion for you.