Who am I?
My name Tim and I have studied “International Tourism Management & Event Management” in The Netherlands, Bali, Bangkok and Costa Rica. Afterwards I have worked as a Flight Attendant for Europe’s largest airline. Since 2010 I am travelling around the world – first as a backpacker and now (mostly) in a more luxury way. I have been to 55 countries and counting. Read more about me here.
The site offers
- Best things to do for a wide variety of destinations.
- Practical Travel Tips
- Reviews of luxury hotels, tours, restaurants and products.
- Best luxury hotels for a wide range of destinations
- Photography from around the world
- Interviews with other travel blogger about cities around the world.
Benefits for you
- Professional representation of your brand or product.
- Expose your brand to a community of people interested in adding more adventures and luxury to their lives
- Ability to reach a large audience on multiple social media platform including twitter, facebook and instagram.
If you see your brand or destination fitting in with my philosophy, please contact me regarding
- Brand Ambassadorships/ Sponsoring
- Product, Tour and Hotel reviews
- Sponsored posts
- Banner advertisement
- Social Media features
- Appearance in promotional materials for the company
- Giveaways/ contests for my readers
- Press Trips
- Any other ideas? Tell me what you have in mind.
Social Media Stats *correct as of January 3rd 2017
Klout Score: 66+
I am proud to have worked with amongst others
For more information about universal-traveller.com, my Media Kit and to discuss advertising and partnership opportunities contact me by emailing me at info [at] universal-traveller [dot] com.
I look forward to working together with you!
This post is also available in: German